Search Issue Tracker
Project Filter: Console will display error when user searches in the project filter
1. Start Unity
2. On the project window, under search, type either of the following:
a)t: "anything here"
b)v: "anything here"
Notice that the Console will display the following:
Request error (error):
The logs display the following:
Error performing Asset Store search: Failed to open connection to localhost:9312: Connection refused... ConnectRetries exceed...
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player