Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.16f1
Project fails with "UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException" when building for the WebGL platform
1. Open the attached project “IN-17581.zip“
2. Switch the build platform to WebGL
3. Build the project
Expected result: Build completed with a result of 'Succeeded'
Actual result: Build completed with a result of 'Failed': “UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: 5 errors“
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a17, 2021.3.11f1, 2022.1.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.40f1, 2021.1.0a16, 2022.1.0a4, 2022.1.20f1, 2022.2.0b11, 2023.1.0a14
Reproduced on: Windows 10 Pro
Note: The issue is not reproducible on a Standalone platform build
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly
Mar 30, 2023 18:49
im on 2021.3.21f1 and its not working even tho it says up here its fixed
Nov 30, 2022 06:30
Extremely important, please fix this asap
Nov 29, 2022 17:28
I can't build my WebGL version.
When is this going to be fixed?
Any interim solutions?
Nov 25, 2022 13:24
Can't believe this kind of issues still exist on an LTS version
Nov 18, 2022 09:20
Extremely important Issue, I am unable to build any of my projects to webgl (target platform) with the newer versions.