Search Issue Tracker
Project doesn't play with "UNetWeaver error: Exception :System.ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists.."
1. Open and play attached project with 5.2.3p2 version of unity (reproduces with any scene).
Actual result: project doesn't start because of errors:
Expected result: project start as usual.
UNetWeaver error: Exception :System.ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exists in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.UInt32,System.UInt32].Add (UInt32 key, UInt32 value) [0x0007e] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Collections.Generic/Dictionary.cs:404
Failure generating network code.
UnityEditor.Scripting.Serialization.Weaver:WeaveUnetFromEditor(String, String, String, String, Boolean)
* Might be related to case 701313.
* Could be caused by lambda expressions.
* Project doesn't work on 5.3.0f4 after API update.
* Might be fixed in 5.3.0f4.
* After cleaning up more than half scripts with 5.1.4p1 to start the project, issue disappears. But it doesn't reproduce on new versions either. Not sure if this is a regression.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes after entering/exiting Play mode while having Tile Palette open and closing the Tile Palette window
- Anima2D + SpriteAtlas causes sprite to shrinking
- Skinned Mesh Renderer bounds offsets when applying optimize GO if bounds were predefined by user
- Editor crashes after clearing Blend Shapes with weights higher than 0
- [TextureFormat] BC6H texture causes crash when opening project