Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
Project containing DLL files failed to compile with IL2CPP for WebGL
1. Open attached project
2. Try to build for WebGL
Actual result: build failed with errors in console: "ERROR root: compiler frontend failed to generate LLVM bitcode, halting", "Exception: IL2CPP compile failed."
Workaround: remove the DLL in the project and move all the code into regular scripts (.cs files)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol