Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
Project containing DLL files failed to compile with IL2CPP for WebGL
1. Open attached project
2. Try to build for WebGL
Actual result: build failed with errors in console: "ERROR root: compiler frontend failed to generate LLVM bitcode, halting", "Exception: IL2CPP compile failed."
Workaround: remove the DLL in the project and move all the code into regular scripts (.cs files)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events