Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Project can not be built if it uses System.Enum.ToObject(System.Type,System.Int32)
Project can not be built if it uses System.Enum.ToObject(System.Type,System.Int32) even though is available in .NET for windows Phone 8 - http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windowsphone/develop/k6x6b517(v=vs.105).aspx
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a project which uses System.Enum.ToObject(System.Type,System.Int32)
2. Build an run it on Windows Phone 8
3. Error will be reported indicating that method is not available in target framework.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used