Search Issue Tracker
Object Picker shows package resources when package visibility is disabled
Some packages(modules it seems) still show their resources(textures, meshes etc) even when the package visibility toggle(button with eye icon) is disabled.
1. Open new 3D template in unity
2. Use object picker(texture slot on a material is easiest repo)
3. Toggle package visibility(eye in corner)
Expected results: Resources from all packages appear/disappear
Actual results: Resources from packages do not disappear(not all)
Regression from somewhere between 2020.3.34f1 and 2021.3.6f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached