Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
ProfilerRecorder 'Render Thread' statistic reports the LastValue as 0 when the Profiler window isn't open
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open the 'SampleScene'
3. Enter the Play mode
4. Observe the Game view
Expected result: The 'Render Thread' value is not 0
Actual result: The 'Render Thread' value is 0
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a15, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.11f1, 2021.1.10f1, 2021.2.0a19
Cannot test with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.2.0a14 (ProfilerRecorder is not introduced or inaccessible due to its protection level)
- The issue doesn't reproduce when the Profiler window is open
- The issue doesn't reproduce with the 'Main Thread'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX/Timeline] Wrap Mode Loop is only playing VFX once
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account