Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
ProfilerRecorder 'Render Thread' statistic reports the LastValue as 0 when the Profiler window isn't open
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open the 'SampleScene'
3. Enter the Play mode
4. Observe the Game view
Expected result: The 'Render Thread' value is not 0
Actual result: The 'Render Thread' value is 0
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a15, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.11f1, 2021.1.10f1, 2021.2.0a19
Cannot test with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.2.0a14 (ProfilerRecorder is not introduced or inaccessible due to its protection level)
- The issue doesn't reproduce when the Profiler window is open
- The issue doesn't reproduce with the 'Main Thread'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in: 2022.2.0a3