Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
ProfilerRecorder 'Render Thread' statistic reports the LastValue as 0 when the Profiler window isn't open
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open the 'SampleScene'
3. Enter the Play mode
4. Observe the Game view
Expected result: The 'Render Thread' value is not 0
Actual result: The 'Render Thread' value is 0
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a15, 2020.2.7f1, 2020.3.11f1, 2021.1.10f1, 2021.2.0a19
Cannot test with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.2.0a14 (ProfilerRecorder is not introduced or inaccessible due to its protection level)
- The issue doesn't reproduce when the Profiler window is open
- The issue doesn't reproduce with the 'Main Thread'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states
- Cannot archive build for iOS using Xcode 13.3 when the project is built on a Windows machine
- [OpenGL][Linux] Scene View flickers diagonally when zooming in/out
- Error "0xc00d36e6" is thrown when importing a video file encoded with the 58.76.100 encoder
- [2022.2] “targetDisplay” doesn’t change the camera’s “Target Display” setting when called from the script