Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open ProfilerWindow
2. Close all charts
3. Observe the details pane (bottom half) is empty
4. Close and reopen the Profiler Window
Actual: Profiler Window detail charts shows up for CPU Profiler Module
Expected: Just as it is after closing all charts, reopening the window without any charts open should open to an empty details pane.
Reproduced in 2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b4, 2019.2.1f1
Side Note: The Profiler Window also doesn't remember what Module was selected before closing. (The fix for this aspect will not be backported further back than 2019.3)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first