Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open ProfilerWindow
2. Close all charts
3. Observe the details pane (bottom half) is empty
4. Close and reopen the Profiler Window
Actual: Profiler Window detail charts shows up for CPU Profiler Module
Expected: Just as it is after closing all charts, reopening the window without any charts open should open to an empty details pane.
Reproduced in 2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b4, 2019.2.1f1
Side Note: The Profiler Window also doesn't remember what Module was selected before closing. (The fix for this aspect will not be backported further back than 2019.3)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"