Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Profiler Tooltip for 'Call Stacks' references 'Show Related Objects' when the item is actually called 'Related Data'
1. Open the Profiler window
2. Highlight 'Call Stacks' to see its Tooltip
3. Notice it references 'Show Related Objects'
4. Select CPU Usage module
5. Select Hierarchy view and open Details dropdown
6. Observe listed items
Expected result: The referenced item in the Tooltip is found under the listed items
Actual result: The referenced item in the Tooltip is not found under the listed items
Reproducible in: 2020.2.0a2, 2020.2.0a11
Not reproducible in: 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a1
Could not test in: 2018.4.23f1 (Different toolbar)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP