Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Profiler Tooltip for 'Call Stacks' references 'Show Related Objects' when the item is actually called 'Related Data'
1. Open the Profiler window
2. Highlight 'Call Stacks' to see its Tooltip
3. Notice it references 'Show Related Objects'
4. Select CPU Usage module
5. Select Hierarchy view and open Details dropdown
6. Observe listed items
Expected result: The referenced item in the Tooltip is found under the listed items
Actual result: The referenced item in the Tooltip is not found under the listed items
Reproducible in: 2020.2.0a2, 2020.2.0a11
Not reproducible in: 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a1
Could not test in: 2018.4.23f1 (Different toolbar)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project
- ShaderGraph produces <1 Alpha in Opaque mode when Alpha Clipping is enabled
- Some of the UI Toolkit Debugger properties scale incorrectly when resizing the Debugger window