Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Profiler Tooltip for 'Call Stacks' references 'Show Related Objects' when the item is actually called 'Related Data'
1. Open the Profiler window
2. Highlight 'Call Stacks' to see its Tooltip
3. Notice it references 'Show Related Objects'
4. Select CPU Usage module
5. Select Hierarchy view and open Details dropdown
6. Observe listed items
Expected result: The referenced item in the Tooltip is found under the listed items
Actual result: The referenced item in the Tooltip is not found under the listed items
Reproducible in: 2020.2.0a2, 2020.2.0a11
Not reproducible in: 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a1
Could not test in: 2018.4.23f1 (Different toolbar)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator
- Characters in text fields are shown in GUI.TextArea when IME characters are typed in Editor's search fields
- [CPU PLM] LODs which have a small geometry are not baking correctly
- OnDrawGizmos function is not called when the "Enter Play Mode Options" is enabled