Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Profiler Tooltip for 'Call Stacks' references 'Show Related Objects' when the item is actually called 'Related Data'
1. Open the Profiler window
2. Highlight 'Call Stacks' to see its Tooltip
3. Notice it references 'Show Related Objects'
4. Select CPU Usage module
5. Select Hierarchy view and open Details dropdown
6. Observe listed items
Expected result: The referenced item in the Tooltip is found under the listed items
Actual result: The referenced item in the Tooltip is not found under the listed items
Reproducible in: 2020.2.0a2, 2020.2.0a11
Not reproducible in: 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a1
Could not test in: 2018.4.23f1 (Different toolbar)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset