Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
Profiler shows garbage collection execution time as script execution time when using experimental .NET 4.6
Profiler shows garbage collection execution time as script execution time when using experimental .NET 4.6. Using Stable .NET 3.5 it shows garbage collection as it should be.
1.Open users attached project "ProfilerBug.zip"
2.Open "PlayThis.unity" scene
3.Open Profiler window
4.Make sure that Scripting Runtime Version in player settings is set to Experimental .NET 4.6
5.Enter play mode
6.Observe in the profiler as the garbage colection execution time is shows as script
7.Exit play mode and in player settings enable Stable .NET 3.5 Scripting Runtime Version
8.Enter play mode
9.Observe in the profiler as the garbage collection execution time is show correctly
Expected result: using both Scripting Runtime Versions, profiler show correct garbage collection execution times
Actual result: using experimental .NET 4.6 garbage collection is shown as script
Reproduced on:2017.1.0b3 2017.1.0b5 2017.1.0b10 2017.1.0f3 2017.2.0b3
Not reproduced on: 2017.1.0b1
Regression introduced in 2017.1.0b2
Notes: turning off scripts in the profiler, the profiler shoes nothing
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'