Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Profiler] Profiler Modules dropdown window doesn't close on clicking its header
After opening the Profiler Modules dropdown for adding and removing Profiler Modules, it's not getting closed on again clicking its header.
Refer attached video
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Scene Window > Add Tab > Profiler
3. Profiler > Profiler Modules dropdown > Click again on a header
Profiler Modules dropdown window doesn't close on clicking its header.
Once the Profiler Modules dropdown window is opened then again clicking on its header, the dropdown window should close.
Need to click elsewhere on an editor to close the Profiler Modules dropdown window.
2021.2.0a7, 2021.2.0a1, 2021.1.0b9, 2021.1.0a1
Working Fine in:
2020.2.6f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2019.4.21f1.
Only on macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player