Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Profiler] Profiler Modules dropdown window doesn't close on clicking its header
After opening the Profiler Modules dropdown for adding and removing Profiler Modules, it's not getting closed on again clicking its header.
Refer attached video
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Scene Window > Add Tab > Profiler
3. Profiler > Profiler Modules dropdown > Click again on a header
Profiler Modules dropdown window doesn't close on clicking its header.
Once the Profiler Modules dropdown window is opened then again clicking on its header, the dropdown window should close.
Need to click elsewhere on an editor to close the Profiler Modules dropdown window.
2021.2.0a7, 2021.2.0a1, 2021.1.0b9, 2021.1.0a1
Working Fine in:
2020.2.6f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2019.4.21f1.
Only on macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true