Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Profiler] Profiler Modules dropdown window doesn't close on clicking its header
After opening the Profiler Modules dropdown for adding and removing Profiler Modules, it's not getting closed on again clicking its header.
Refer attached video
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Scene Window > Add Tab > Profiler
3. Profiler > Profiler Modules dropdown > Click again on a header
Profiler Modules dropdown window doesn't close on clicking its header.
Once the Profiler Modules dropdown window is opened then again clicking on its header, the dropdown window should close.
Need to click elsewhere on an editor to close the Profiler Modules dropdown window.
2021.2.0a7, 2021.2.0a1, 2021.1.0b9, 2021.1.0a1
Working Fine in:
2020.2.6f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2019.4.21f1.
Only on macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler