Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Profiler] Profiler Modules dropdown window doesn't close on clicking its header
After opening the Profiler Modules dropdown for adding and removing Profiler Modules, it's not getting closed on again clicking its header.
Refer attached video
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Scene Window > Add Tab > Profiler
3. Profiler > Profiler Modules dropdown > Click again on a header
Profiler Modules dropdown window doesn't close on clicking its header.
Once the Profiler Modules dropdown window is opened then again clicking on its header, the dropdown window should close.
Need to click elsewhere on an editor to close the Profiler Modules dropdown window.
2021.2.0a7, 2021.2.0a1, 2021.1.0b9, 2021.1.0a1
Working Fine in:
2020.2.6f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2019.4.21f1.
Only on macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project