Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Profiler] Profiler Modules dropdown window doesn't close on clicking its header
After opening the Profiler Modules dropdown for adding and removing Profiler Modules, it's not getting closed on again clicking its header.
Refer attached video
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new Project.
2. Scene Window > Add Tab > Profiler
3. Profiler > Profiler Modules dropdown > Click again on a header
Profiler Modules dropdown window doesn't close on clicking its header.
Once the Profiler Modules dropdown window is opened then again clicking on its header, the dropdown window should close.
Need to click elsewhere on an editor to close the Profiler Modules dropdown window.
2021.2.0a7, 2021.2.0a1, 2021.1.0b9, 2021.1.0a1
Working Fine in:
2020.2.6f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2019.4.21f1.
Only on macOS 10.15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object