Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Profiler] ParticleSystem.EndUpdateAll takes a very long time in 5.6
1. Extract attached Fireworks.rar into your assets folder.
2. Open Fireworks scene and open the profiler
3. Press play and observe the ParticleSystem.EndUpdateAll t spike at the start and the FPS drop.
- regression, not happening in 5.5 (see attached screenshots)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block
Nov 25, 2017 08:13
Seeing this in 5.5.4 as well.
Mar 16, 2017 18:13
Seeing this in 5.5.2p2 as well.