Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Profiler] ParticleSystem.EndUpdateAll takes a very long time in 5.6
1. Extract attached Fireworks.rar into your assets folder.
2. Open Fireworks scene and open the profiler
3. Press play and observe the ParticleSystem.EndUpdateAll t spike at the start and the FPS drop.
- regression, not happening in 5.5 (see attached screenshots)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset