Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[Profiler] Mouse Scroller is not working for Timeline view in the profiler window
Using the Mouse Scroll Wheel on the Thread name section or the scroll bar in Timeline View doesn't scroll, also continuous pressing of the empty section or top and bottom arrows of the Scrollbar, doesn't scroll continuously, refer the attached video
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Menu > Window > Analysis > Profiler
3. Record a profiler Data
4. Switch to Timeline view and try to scroll using Mouse Scroll Wheel or continuous pressing of scrollbar (empty section or arrows)
Mouse Scroll Wheel has no effect on thread name section or scrollbar, continuous pressing of the scrollbar does not scroll continuously
Mouse Scroll Wheel used on thread name section or scrollbar scrolls
Continuous pressing of the scrollbar scrolls continuously
2020.2.0a7, 2020.1.0b5, 2019.3.9f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.1.11f1, 2018.4.14f1, 2018.3.0f2, 2018.1.0f2, 2017.4.27f1
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"