Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[Profiler] Mouse Scroller is not working for Timeline view in the profiler window
Using the Mouse Scroll Wheel on the Thread name section or the scroll bar in Timeline View doesn't scroll, also continuous pressing of the empty section or top and bottom arrows of the Scrollbar, doesn't scroll continuously, refer the attached video
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Menu > Window > Analysis > Profiler
3. Record a profiler Data
4. Switch to Timeline view and try to scroll using Mouse Scroll Wheel or continuous pressing of scrollbar (empty section or arrows)
Mouse Scroll Wheel has no effect on thread name section or scrollbar, continuous pressing of the scrollbar does not scroll continuously
Mouse Scroll Wheel used on thread name section or scrollbar scrolls
Continuous pressing of the scrollbar scrolls continuously
2020.2.0a7, 2020.1.0b5, 2019.3.9f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.1.11f1, 2018.4.14f1, 2018.3.0f2, 2018.1.0f2, 2017.4.27f1
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- ChangeSets are not detected when created via Editor Scripts
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"