Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.0f1, 2023.1.0a18
Profiler Module Editor missing burger icons
How to reproduce:
1. Create new project
2. In Context menu navigate Windows > Analysis > Profiler
3. Click on Profiler Modules button
4. Click gear icon
5. Click Add button
6. In the Available Counters menu (on the right) select any counter and click Add Selected
7. Observe that burger icon are missing Counters menu and Profiler Modules menu.
Expected results: Menu items should have burger icon.
Actual results: No icons are visible on menu items.
Reproducible on: 2023.1.0a16, 2022.2.0b12
Not reproducible on: 2023.1.0a4, 2022.2.0b7, 2022.1.21f1, 2021.3.12f1, 2020.3.41f1
Tested on : Win11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance