Search Issue Tracker
[Profiler][Linux] Profiler.EndSample errors on disabling Deep profile when profiling Edit Mode
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open an existing project or create a new one
2. Open Profiler (Window -> Analysis -> Profiler)
3. Make sure "Edit Mode" is selected as the profiling mode
4. Enable and disable "Deep Profile" option
Expected results: No errors produced
Actual result: Two errors produced: "Non-matching Profiler.EndSample" and "Missing Profiler.EndSample"
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.8f1, 2022.1.0a16, 2022.1.0b4
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.26f1, 2021.1.0a10, 2022.2.0a1, 2022.2.0a2
- On 2021.2.0a1 there's 4 errors produced on every enable/disable of "Deep Profile"
- Not reproducible on Mac
- Tested on Ubuntu 20.04
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device