Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Profiler] Errors after switching from Main Thread to another in Editor profiling
1. Enable Editor Profiling.
2. Enter Playmode, profile a bit,
3. Stop Profiling.
4. Exit Playmode.
5. In (Raw) Hierarchy select e.g. Profiler.DataDeserializer, and find Semaphore.WaitForSignal there.
6. Enable Profiling again.
7. Click on something in graph in CPU Usage.
8. Errors fail:
Missing Profiler.EndSample (BeginSample and EndSample count must match): ProfilerFrameDataTreeView.MigrateSelectedState) .
You're locked in Profiler.DataDeserializer view.
Whatever you do next - enter playmode, change views - you're always there. See screenshot.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated