Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Profiler] Errors after switching from Main Thread to another in Editor profiling
1. Enable Editor Profiling.
2. Enter Playmode, profile a bit,
3. Stop Profiling.
4. Exit Playmode.
5. In (Raw) Hierarchy select e.g. Profiler.DataDeserializer, and find Semaphore.WaitForSignal there.
6. Enable Profiling again.
7. Click on something in graph in CPU Usage.
8. Errors fail:
Missing Profiler.EndSample (BeginSample and EndSample count must match): ProfilerFrameDataTreeView.MigrateSelectedState) .
You're locked in Profiler.DataDeserializer view.
Whatever you do next - enter playmode, change views - you're always there. See screenshot.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac