Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Profiler] Errors after switching from Main Thread to another in Editor profiling
1. Enable Editor Profiling.
2. Enter Playmode, profile a bit,
3. Stop Profiling.
4. Exit Playmode.
5. In (Raw) Hierarchy select e.g. Profiler.DataDeserializer, and find Semaphore.WaitForSignal there.
6. Enable Profiling again.
7. Click on something in graph in CPU Usage.
8. Errors fail:
Missing Profiler.EndSample (BeginSample and EndSample count must match): ProfilerFrameDataTreeView.MigrateSelectedState) .
You're locked in Profiler.DataDeserializer view.
Whatever you do next - enter playmode, change views - you're always there. See screenshot.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform