Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Profiler] Errors after switching from Main Thread to another in Editor profiling
1. Enable Editor Profiling.
2. Enter Playmode, profile a bit,
3. Stop Profiling.
4. Exit Playmode.
5. In (Raw) Hierarchy select e.g. Profiler.DataDeserializer, and find Semaphore.WaitForSignal there.
6. Enable Profiling again.
7. Click on something in graph in CPU Usage.
8. Errors fail:
Missing Profiler.EndSample (BeginSample and EndSample count must match): ProfilerFrameDataTreeView.MigrateSelectedState) .
You're locked in Profiler.DataDeserializer view.
Whatever you do next - enter playmode, change views - you're always there. See screenshot.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window