Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[Profiler] Dropdown button under 'Module Details Panel' for 'CPU Usage Module' disappears on switching to Hierarchy View
The dropdown button in the Module Details Panel for CPU Usage Module disappears on switching to Hierarchy or Raw Hierarchy View. If data is profiled then the button reappears but on clearing results it disappears again.
Refer to the attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Window > Analysis > Profiler
3. CPU Usage Module > Details Panel > Dropdown > Hierarchy/Raw Hierarchy (if not already in that view)
4. If already in Hierarchy view, Enter Playmode switch to Timeline
5. Clear results and switch back to Hierarchy
Dropdown button disappears on switching to Hierarchy/Raw Hierarchy
Dropdown button remains visible and the View switches accordingly
2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.0a26, 2020.1.0a11
Working Fine on:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14, 10.15
Profile some frames or select a valid frame and the drop-down reappears.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance