Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
[Profiler] Dropdown button under 'Module Details Panel' for 'CPU Usage Module' disappears on switching to Hierarchy View
The dropdown button in the Module Details Panel for CPU Usage Module disappears on switching to Hierarchy or Raw Hierarchy View. If data is profiled then the button reappears but on clearing results it disappears again.
Refer to the attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Window > Analysis > Profiler
3. CPU Usage Module > Details Panel > Dropdown > Hierarchy/Raw Hierarchy (if not already in that view)
4. If already in Hierarchy view, Enter Playmode switch to Timeline
5. Clear results and switch back to Hierarchy
Dropdown button disappears on switching to Hierarchy/Raw Hierarchy
Dropdown button remains visible and the View switches accordingly
2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.0a26, 2020.1.0a11
Working Fine on:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14, 10.15
Profile some frames or select a valid frame and the drop-down reappears.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [Android][IL2CPP] ARM64 Release build fails
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
- [TMP] [iOS] Password Input Field with Hidden Mobile Input deletes characters after re-focus
- HingeJoint2D do not respect starting angle when enforcing angle limits