Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[Profiler] Dropdown button under 'Module Details Panel' for 'CPU Usage Module' disappears on switching to Hierarchy View
The dropdown button in the Module Details Panel for CPU Usage Module disappears on switching to Hierarchy or Raw Hierarchy View. If data is profiled then the button reappears but on clearing results it disappears again.
Refer to the attached video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Window > Analysis > Profiler
3. CPU Usage Module > Details Panel > Dropdown > Hierarchy/Raw Hierarchy (if not already in that view)
4. If already in Hierarchy view, Enter Playmode switch to Timeline
5. Clear results and switch back to Hierarchy
Dropdown button disappears on switching to Hierarchy/Raw Hierarchy
Dropdown button remains visible and the View switches accordingly
2020.2.0a1, 2020.1.0a26, 2020.1.0a11
Working Fine on:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14, 10.15
Profile some frames or select a valid frame and the drop-down reappears.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Unity Version: 2020.1.0b9.3730
Revision: 2020.1/staging 3f2ec5b3ee51
Built: Wed, 06 May 2020 11:34:01 GMT
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
Unity Version 2019.3.14f1 (a7b77cb1caa6)
Wed, 06 May 2020 04:59:10 GMT