Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
Profiler data does not match the numeric data in its Hierarchy
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open the Scene "benchmark" and play it
3. Open the Entity Debugger and disable every item that has "AI" in the name except "AISystemPure"
4. Open the Profiler and select the "AISystemPure"
5. Compare the "Time ms" in the Hierarchy and in the graph
Expected result: The Time is the same both in the Graph and in the Hierarchy
Actual result: The Time differs heavily in the Graph from the Hierarchy
Reproduced with: 2018.2.8f1, 2018.3.0b1
Entities package required.
Note: Enabling Others will provide you with the missing timings. As Semaphore waiting /signaling is part of the Others category. Furthermore the timings can differ slightly from the hierarchy due to multiple reasons such as floating point errors, the overhead for the threads context switching.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted