Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Profiler data does not match the numeric data in its Hierarchy
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open the Scene "benchmark" and play it
3. Open the Entity Debugger and disable every item that has "AI" in the name except "AISystemPure"
4. Open the Profiler and select the "AISystemPure"
5. Compare the "Time ms" in the Hierarchy and in the graph
Expected result: The Time is the same both in the Graph and in the Hierarchy
Actual result: The Time differs heavily in the Graph from the Hierarchy
Reproduced with: 2018.2.8f1, 2018.3.0b1
Entities package required.
Note: Enabling Others will provide you with the missing timings. As Semaphore waiting /signaling is part of the Others category. Furthermore the timings can differ slightly from the hierarchy due to multiple reasons such as floating point errors, the overhead for the threads context switching.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors