Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Profiler data does not match the numeric data in its Hierarchy
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Open the Scene "benchmark" and play it
3. Open the Entity Debugger and disable every item that has "AI" in the name except "AISystemPure"
4. Open the Profiler and select the "AISystemPure"
5. Compare the "Time ms" in the Hierarchy and in the graph
Expected result: The Time is the same both in the Graph and in the Hierarchy
Actual result: The Time differs heavily in the Graph from the Hierarchy
Reproduced with: 2018.2.8f1, 2018.3.0b1
Entities package required.
Note: Enabling Others will provide you with the missing timings. As Semaphore waiting /signaling is part of the Others category. Furthermore the timings can differ slightly from the hierarchy due to multiple reasons such as floating point errors, the overhead for the threads context switching.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version