Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Profiler] Column Headers of the Hierarchy and the Raw Hierarchy views are not clickable
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open Window > Analysis > Profiler
3. Enter and exit the Play mode to capture some data
4. Make sure that the view of the Module details panel is set to 'Hierarchy'
5. Click on any of the column headers
Expected result: Headers are clickable, values get sorted according to the header
Actual result: Headers are not clickable
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2019.4.24f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2021.1.3f1, 2021.2.0a12
- The issue is also reproducible with 'Raw Hierarchy'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- [XR SDK] Single Pass Stereo Instanced rendering breaks when rendering into the shadow map of a spotlight source