Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Profiler] Column Headers of the Hierarchy and the Raw Hierarchy views are not clickable
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open Window > Analysis > Profiler
3. Enter and exit the Play mode to capture some data
4. Make sure that the view of the Module details panel is set to 'Hierarchy'
5. Click on any of the column headers
Expected result: Headers are clickable, values get sorted according to the header
Actual result: Headers are not clickable
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2019.4.24f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2021.1.3f1, 2021.2.0a12
- The issue is also reproducible with 'Raw Hierarchy'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Performing Android and iOS batch-mode builds causes error in RenderTexture
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique