Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Profiler] Column Headers of the Hierarchy and the Raw Hierarchy views are not clickable
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open Window > Analysis > Profiler
3. Enter and exit the Play mode to capture some data
4. Make sure that the view of the Module details panel is set to 'Hierarchy'
5. Click on any of the column headers
Expected result: Headers are clickable, values get sorted according to the header
Actual result: Headers are not clickable
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.33f1, 2019.4.24f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2021.1.3f1, 2021.2.0a12
- The issue is also reproducible with 'Raw Hierarchy'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in 2021.2.0a15