Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Duplicate in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[Profiler] Camera.Render sample can't be framed in Timeline View
1. Profile some frames
2. In CPU Profiler's Timeline View, select a Camera.Render sample
3. Press 'f'-key to frame the selected sample
Actual: The entire frame is framed.
Expected: The Camera.Render sample is framed.
Presumably reproducible since Timeline View was introduced.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated