Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Duplicate in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[Profiler] Camera.Render sample can't be framed in Timeline View
1. Profile some frames
2. In CPU Profiler's Timeline View, select a Camera.Render sample
3. Press 'f'-key to frame the selected sample
Actual: The entire frame is framed.
Expected: The Camera.Render sample is framed.
Presumably reproducible since Timeline View was introduced.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac