Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Duplicate in 2018.4
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
[Profiler] Camera.Render sample can't be framed in Timeline View
1. Profile some frames
2. In CPU Profiler's Timeline View, select a Camera.Render sample
3. Press 'f'-key to frame the selected sample
Actual: The entire frame is framed.
Expected: The Camera.Render sample is framed.
Presumably reproducible since Timeline View was introduced.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler cannot find source files because it is looking at old file locations
- Ghost empty folders are left behind when after calling Refresh, Directory.Move is called
- [OSX] The Scene icon in the Unity Editor's title bar can be dragged and dropped out of the project
- [Metal][Editor] Memory grows continuously until Editor crashes when importing 100k materials
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right