Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Duplicate in 2018.4
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
[Profiler] Camera.Render sample can't be framed in Timeline View
1. Profile some frames
2. In CPU Profiler's Timeline View, select a Camera.Render sample
3. Press 'f'-key to frame the selected sample
Actual: The entire frame is framed.
Expected: The Camera.Render sample is framed.
Presumably reproducible since Timeline View was introduced.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2d][Sprite Import] Specific Sprite seems to be cutoff when added into the scene
- Need to update the Application icon
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Material Preview Icons don't represent the Material accurately when a Scene is saved