Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Duplicate in 2018.4.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[Profiler] Camera.Render sample can't be framed in Timeline View
1. Profile some frames
2. In CPU Profiler's Timeline View, select a Camera.Render sample
3. Press 'f'-key to frame the selected sample
Actual: The entire frame is framed.
Expected: The Camera.Render sample is framed.
Presumably reproducible since Timeline View was introduced.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target