Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
ProcessCameraIndexListIsNodeVisibleStep1 crashes Unity when trying to open a Scene view
When having multiple terrains with trees in the hierarchy, Unity crashes when trying to open a Scene view
1. Open attached project "repro.zip"
2. Open "CrashScene.unity" scene
3. Open Scene view
Expected result: scene view is opened
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced on:5.6.0a3 5.6.0a6 5.6.0b1 5.6.0b4 5.6.0b11 5.6.0f1 5.6.2p3 2017.1.0f3 2017.2.0b3
Not reproduced on: 5.5.4p2 5.6.0a1 5.6.0a2
Regression introduced in: 5.6.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'