Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 390d118
Found in [Package]
Procedural Virtual Texture node will make a shadergraph incompatible with SRP Batcher
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1329336"
2. Select the New ShaderGraph file in the Project Window
3. Observe the Inspector window
Expected results: ShaderGraph is compatible with SRP batcher
Actual results: ShaderGraph is not compatible with SRP batcher
Reproducible with: 10.4.0(2020.3.5f1), 11.0.0(2021.1.4f1), 12.0.0(2021.2.0a15)
Could not test with: 7.6.0(2019.4.25f1) - Virtual texturing was not available
1. The shader will be stated as SRP compatible after clearing the project's library. However, the issue re-appears after saving the graph (with no changes done)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first