Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.2
Procedural Materials get corrupted when color space is changed
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "BugScene"
3. Notice that sphere is red
4. Change "Color Space" from "Gamma" to "Linear"
5. Notice that sphere in scene view becomes corrupted
6. Reload Unity and open this project again
7. Notice that sphere is red again
Workaround: Reload Unity or change shader to other and then back again
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website