Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.4
Found in [Package]
ProBuilder Overlay windows do not render in the Scene View
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "ProbuilderOvrelays.zip"
2. Open ProBuilder Window (Tools > ProBuilder > ProBuilder Window)
3. Click New Shape
Expected result: The New Shape window opens
Actual result: The New Shape window does not open
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a17, 2021.2.0b1 (5.0.3)
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.13f1, 2021.2.0a16 (4.5.0 - 5.0.3)
1. This is because the legacy (internal) API for overlays has been removed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first