Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Problem recording custom components
Bug coming from @metroidsnes in the forum:
Hi, I have some problems with recording custom components.
1. Recording does not always work
2. Custom component order on the target gameobject influence which component is recorded
All this is visible on the video. First I try to record the component which I could record before but this time it doesn't work. Then I change component order on the gameobject to show that other component is recorded than the one binded. At the end I revert the component order and the component which wasn't recorded previously, now works.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds