Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Problem recording custom components
Bug coming from @metroidsnes in the forum:
Hi, I have some problems with recording custom components.
1. Recording does not always work
2. Custom component order on the target gameobject influence which component is recorded
All this is visible on the video. First I try to record the component which I could record before but this time it doesn't work. Then I change component order on the gameobject to show that other component is recorded than the one binded. At the end I revert the component order and the component which wasn't recorded previously, now works.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset