Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Problem recording custom components
Bug coming from @metroidsnes in the forum:
Hi, I have some problems with recording custom components.
1. Recording does not always work
2. Custom component order on the target gameobject influence which component is recorded
All this is visible on the video. First I try to record the component which I could record before but this time it doesn't work. Then I change component order on the gameobject to show that other component is recorded than the one binded. At the end I revert the component order and the component which wasn't recorded previously, now works.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position