Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Pressing right click on script with missing component does not show dialog like before
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main.
3. Select "GameObject" in Hierarchy window.
4. Right click on missing (script) in the inspector.
Expected result: Dialog appears with reset, remove.. and other options.
Actual result: Dialog box does not appear like in (only with scripts that are missing).
Workaround: Clicking the "gear" button in top right corner opens the dialog box.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b20 (f89b2ef776c7)
Not reproduced on: 5.4.0b19 (57f24ff20089)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][Test Framework] Test Runner prevents interaction with the pause button when "Debug.Break" is used in a test
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes