Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Pressing right click on script with missing component does not show dialog like before
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main.
3. Select "GameObject" in Hierarchy window.
4. Right click on missing (script) in the inspector.
Expected result: Dialog appears with reset, remove.. and other options.
Actual result: Dialog box does not appear like in (only with scripts that are missing).
Workaround: Clicking the "gear" button in top right corner opens the dialog box.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b20 (f89b2ef776c7)
Not reproduced on: 5.4.0b19 (57f24ff20089)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true