Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3
Pressing Escape while editing text fields doesn't end the edit and doesn't deselect the text field
- Create a GUIText and in the Text field write something and commit that by pressing Enter.
- Click somewhere in the Text field again and type something else
- Press Escape
Expected: the last changes are not commited and the Text box is deselected and not editable (this is what happens in Unity 4.2.1)
Actual: the last text changes are reverted (sort of like Undo) and I can continue editing. If you typed something and then clicked in some other part of the text and typed something else, pressing Escape twice will Undo those changes (unexpected behaviour)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown