Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3
Pressing Escape while editing text fields doesn't end the edit and doesn't deselect the text field
- Create a GUIText and in the Text field write something and commit that by pressing Enter.
- Click somewhere in the Text field again and type something else
- Press Escape
Expected: the last changes are not commited and the Text box is deselected and not editable (this is what happens in Unity 4.2.1)
Actual: the last text changes are reverted (sort of like Undo) and I can continue editing. If you typed something and then clicked in some other part of the text and typed something else, pressing Escape twice will Undo those changes (unexpected behaviour)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()