Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3.X
Pressing Escape while editing text fields doesn't end the edit and doesn't deselect the text field
- Create a GUIText and in the Text field write something and commit that by pressing Enter.
- Click somewhere in the Text field again and type something else
- Press Escape
Expected: the last changes are not commited and the Text box is deselected and not editable (this is what happens in Unity 4.2.1)
Actual: the last text changes are reverted (sort of like Undo) and I can continue editing. If you typed something and then clicked in some other part of the text and typed something else, pressing Escape twice will Undo those changes (unexpected behaviour)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released