Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3
Pressing Escape while editing text fields doesn't end the edit and doesn't deselect the text field
- Create a GUIText and in the Text field write something and commit that by pressing Enter.
- Click somewhere in the Text field again and type something else
- Press Escape
Expected: the last changes are not commited and the Text box is deselected and not editable (this is what happens in Unity 4.2.1)
Actual: the last text changes are reverted (sort of like Undo) and I can continue editing. If you typed something and then clicked in some other part of the text and typed something else, pressing Escape twice will Undo those changes (unexpected behaviour)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- [UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time