Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Preset serialized properties are not saved to disk on project save
1. Open the attached project (Unity2018.1.0b8 - Preset Not Saving Bug.zip)
2. Select "Presets/TransformPreset0" and change rotation.x value to 100
3. Select "Presets/MyComponentPreset0" and change TestValue value to 57
4. Click File -> Save Project
5. Close Unity
6. Open the project again.
7. Observe the values, changed in steps 2 and 3
Expected: changed values in the presets are properly serialized and saved to disk.
Reproduced in 2018.1.0a6, 2018.1.0b8, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic lights still show up in the Profiler consuming time when "Main Light" and "Additional Lights" are disabled in the UniversalRP-HighQuality asset
- Sprite Asset changes are unsaved after updating sprite atlas
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
Dec 19, 2018 16:05
I may be having a related issue. When I modify my ScritpableObjects with the inspector the changes are not saved to disk in the asset file.
Same symptom, a different type of object.