Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Preset serialized properties are not saved to disk on project save
1. Open the attached project (Unity2018.1.0b8 - Preset Not Saving Bug.zip)
2. Select "Presets/TransformPreset0" and change rotation.x value to 100
3. Select "Presets/MyComponentPreset0" and change TestValue value to 57
4. Click File -> Save Project
5. Close Unity
6. Open the project again.
7. Observe the values, changed in steps 2 and 3
Expected: changed values in the presets are properly serialized and saved to disk.
Reproduced in 2018.1.0a6, 2018.1.0b8, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached