Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Preset] Select Preset window does not close automatically after saving Preset asset
Select Preset window does not close automatically after saving Preset asset of any component.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject > 3D Object > Cube.
3. Select Cube > Click on Box Collider preset icon.
4. Click on "Save current to.." button in Select Preset window.
5. Save Box Collider preset.
Select Preset window does not close after saving Preset asset
Select Preset window should be closed after saving Preset asset
Working Fine in:
Note: earlier status of this bug:
Reproducible on: 2020.1.0a10.
Working Fine in: 2020.1.0a9, 2019.3.0b8
Only on Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar