Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Preset] Select Preset window does not close automatically after saving Preset asset
Select Preset window does not close automatically after saving Preset asset of any component.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject > 3D Object > Cube.
3. Select Cube > Click on Box Collider preset icon.
4. Click on "Save current to.." button in Select Preset window.
5. Save Box Collider preset.
Select Preset window does not close after saving Preset asset
Select Preset window should be closed after saving Preset asset
Working Fine in:
Note: earlier status of this bug:
Reproducible on: 2020.1.0a10.
Working Fine in: 2020.1.0a9, 2019.3.0b8
Only on Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR
- Not uploading texture to the 3D API / GPU during importing has regressed StreamingTests.TextureLoad test in performance