Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Preset] Select Preset window does not close automatically after saving Preset asset
Select Preset window does not close automatically after saving Preset asset of any component.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject > 3D Object > Cube.
3. Select Cube > Click on Box Collider preset icon.
4. Click on "Save current to.." button in Select Preset window.
5. Save Box Collider preset.
Select Preset window does not close after saving Preset asset
Select Preset window should be closed after saving Preset asset
Working Fine in:
Note: earlier status of this bug:
Reproducible on: 2020.1.0a10.
Working Fine in: 2020.1.0a9, 2019.3.0b8
Only on Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DirectX12 crash when re-importing a large number of assets
- [UIR] GroupTransform has invalid self-clipping
- Prefab script field reference is lost when project is upgraded
- Editor crashes while exiting play mode
- [Text] Default Text preset is not applied when creating a new Text object