Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Preset] Select Preset window does not close automatically after saving Preset asset
Select Preset window does not close automatically after saving Preset asset of any component.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject > 3D Object > Cube.
3. Select Cube > Click on Box Collider preset icon.
4. Click on "Save current to.." button in Select Preset window.
5. Save Box Collider preset.
Select Preset window does not close after saving Preset asset
Select Preset window should be closed after saving Preset asset
Working Fine in:
Note: earlier status of this bug:
Reproducible on: 2020.1.0a10.
Working Fine in: 2020.1.0a9, 2019.3.0b8
Only on Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect