Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Preset] Select Preset window does not close automatically after saving Preset asset
Select Preset window does not close automatically after saving Preset asset of any component.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject > 3D Object > Cube.
3. Select Cube > Click on Box Collider preset icon.
4. Click on "Save current to.." button in Select Preset window.
5. Save Box Collider preset.
Select Preset window does not close after saving Preset asset
Select Preset window should be closed after saving Preset asset
Working Fine in:
Windows 10 & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function
- ApiUpdater may leave orphan usings when only type qualified references were present in the source
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce is missing in some instances
- Profiler data does not automatically refresh when loaded from a file
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping