Search Issue Tracker
[Preset Manager] Remove from default status does not refresh in Inspector after deleting the Preset Asset from Preset Manager
Remove from default status does not refresh in the Inspector after deleting the Preset Asset from Preset Manager.
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Select Transform Preset Asset in Project Window.
3. Edit > Project Settings > Preset Manager > Dock the Window
4. Delete Transform Preset Asset from the Preset Manager list.
Remove from default status does not refresh in the Inspector.
Remove from default status refresh in the Inspector.
2020.1.0a6, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.3.0a8.
Working Fine in:
Windows & Mac.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar