Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
[Prefabs] Undo doesn't work after 'Clear Parent' action is performed for an opened Prefab object
Undo action does not work after 'Clear Parent' action is performed when the Prefab object is open in either Context or Isolation mode.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Hierarchy > Create Empty > Create Empty Child
3. Create a Prefab of Parent Object
4. Open Prefab > Select Child > Clear Parent > Undo
The object is not replaced as a child after 'Undo' is performed
The object should be replaced as a child on 'Undoing'
'Clear Parent' feature was introduced in 2021.1.0a1
Windows 10 ,macOS 10.15 and Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- UI Toolkit's and IMGUI's Color property's label behaves differently after opening the Color Picker window