Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Prefabs] Undo doesn't work after 'Clear Parent' action is performed for an opened Prefab object
Undo action does not work after 'Clear Parent' action is performed when the Prefab object is open in either Context or Isolation mode.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Hierarchy > Create Empty > Create Empty Child
3. Create a Prefab of Parent Object
4. Open Prefab > Select Child > Clear Parent > Undo
The object is not replaced as a child after 'Undo' is performed
The object should be replaced as a child on 'Undoing'
'Clear Parent' feature was introduced in 2021.1.0a1
Windows 10 ,macOS 10.15 and Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertion triggered when using Compile and show code button in Shader inspector
- Wrong elements are selected when holding shift and selecting Game Objects in the Scene Hierarchy
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast won't detect a hit with a mesh, if the direction happens to be along a face
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader