Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[Prefabs] Undo doesn't work after 'Clear Parent' action is performed for an opened Prefab object
Undo action does not work after 'Clear Parent' action is performed when the Prefab object is open in either Context or Isolation mode.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project
2. Hierarchy > Create Empty > Create Empty Child
3. Create a Prefab of Parent Object
4. Open Prefab > Select Child > Clear Parent > Undo
The object is not replaced as a child after 'Undo' is performed
The object should be replaced as a child on 'Undoing'
'Clear Parent' feature was introduced in 2021.1.0a1
Windows 10 ,macOS 10.15 and Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator