Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
Prefab script's inspector values are not updated after script is changed and recompiled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Missing_References.zip" project
2. REPRODUCTION > step 1
3. Notice, that Prefab.prefab has the colors set
4. REPRODUCTION > step 2
5. Notice, that the Prefab.prefab's last 4 colors are not set
Actual result: The color values are not updated.
Expected result: The color values are updated.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a22.
- Can't test 2018.4 because refreshing assets from code causes an error.
- Re-importing the prefab updates the color values.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file
- Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered