Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
Prefab script's inspector values are not updated after script is changed and recompiled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Missing_References.zip" project
2. REPRODUCTION > step 1
3. Notice, that Prefab.prefab has the colors set
4. REPRODUCTION > step 2
5. Notice, that the Prefab.prefab's last 4 colors are not set
Actual result: The color values are not updated.
Expected result: The color values are updated.
Reproducible with: 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a22.
- Can't test 2018.4 because refreshing assets from code causes an error.
- Re-importing the prefab updates the color values.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- URP ScriptableObject SerializeField value set to default during the first Import
- Variables use old overridden values on Prefabs when a variable has FormerlySerializedAs attribute
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator