Search Issue Tracker
Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
1. Open attached project ("case_1191638.zip")
2. Open "MB" Script from Assets and comment/delete the public SO field
3. From menu bar select > Commands > Force reserialize all assets
4. Open "Prefab-Scene" Scene file in a text editor
Expected result: MonoBehaviour fields are deleted from the Scene file
Actual result: MonoBehaviour fields are not deleted from the Scene file
Reproducible in: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown