Search Issue Tracker
Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
1. Open attached project ("case_1191638.zip")
2. Open "MB" Script from Assets and comment/delete the public SO field
3. From menu bar select > Commands > Force reserialize all assets
4. Open "Prefab-Scene" Scene file in a text editor
Expected result: MonoBehaviour fields are deleted from the Scene file
Actual result: MonoBehaviour fields are not deleted from the Scene file
Reproducible in: 2017.4.33f1, 2018.4.11f1, 2019.2.10f1, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3