Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Prefab property override blue line have disepeared from HDRP's custom passes
When changing a property in a custom pass prefab instance, the blue line that indicates a property override isn't displayed in HDRP, as well as the Apply / Revert options in the context menu.
- Open a project with HDRP installed
- Create a custom pass with the menu Assets/Create/Volume/Custom Pass
- Add a 'FullScreen' custom pass to the custom pass list
- Make the custom pass object a prefab
- In the prefab instance (in the scene) change a property of the fullscreen custom pass (target camera buffer for example)
- Observe that the blue prefab override line doesn't show
Repro with Unity 2021.2.0b3 and HDRP 12.0
Doesn't repro with Unity 2020.3.8f1 and HDRP 10.5, Unity 2021.1.12f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first