Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Prefab Mode does not have Discard Changes like Scenes do
Right clicking on a Scene header in the Hierarchy allows the user to discard any unsaved changes to the scene. For consistency we should also have this for Prefab Mode scenes.
Requested here: https://unity.slack.com/archives/C0A9NNY9W/p1632867334076600
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send