Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.0
Fixed in 1.2.13
Found in [Package]
Prefab instance's Signal Receiver Component changes are reverted when entering the Play Mode or restarting a Scene
1. Open attached project ("case_1210883.zip")
2. Select "SignalReceiver" Game Object from Hierarchy
3. In the Inspector window under the Signal Receiver Component change the Signal from "Test" to "None"
4. Press Play and observe the Signal
Expected result: The Signal remains changed to "None"
Actual result: The Signal is reverted back to "Test"
Reproducible in: 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a20
Could not test in: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1 (Timeline Signals not introduced)
Reproducible in package versions: 1.1.0, 1.3.0-preview.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- System.Threading.Task tasks cause stall when used in WebGL
- [Package Manager] Access denied when installing some packages
- SerializedProperty.DataEquals returns true for two strings that are different
- Prefab is glitchy when editing in Prefab Mode in a custom UI Environment