Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.0
Fixed in 1.2.13
Found in [Package]
Prefab instance's Signal Receiver Component changes are reverted when entering the Play Mode or restarting a Scene
1. Open attached project ("case_1210883.zip")
2. Select "SignalReceiver" Game Object from Hierarchy
3. In the Inspector window under the Signal Receiver Component change the Signal from "Test" to "None"
4. Press Play and observe the Signal
Expected result: The Signal remains changed to "None"
Actual result: The Signal is reverted back to "Test"
Reproducible in: 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a20
Could not test in: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1 (Timeline Signals not introduced)
Reproducible in package versions: 1.1.0, 1.3.0-preview.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance