Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.3.0
Fixed in 1.2.13
Found in [Package]
Prefab instance's Signal Receiver Component changes are reverted when entering the Play Mode or restarting a Scene
1. Open attached project ("case_1210883.zip")
2. Select "SignalReceiver" Game Object from Hierarchy
3. In the Inspector window under the Signal Receiver Component change the Signal from "Test" to "None"
4. Press Play and observe the Signal
Expected result: The Signal remains changed to "None"
Actual result: The Signal is reverted back to "Test"
Reproducible in: 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a20
Could not test in: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1 (Timeline Signals not introduced)
Reproducible in package versions: 1.1.0, 1.3.0-preview.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version