Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Prefab instances detect and can't revert an override when a Joint Component's "Connected Anchor" is changed in a prefab
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project("Bug.zip")
2. Open SampleScene
3. Enter Prefab mode on GameObject.prefab
4. Select Cube(1) in the Hierarchy
5. Change any "Connected Anchor" value in the Spring Joint component
6. Exit Prefab mode
7. In the Hierarchy select "GameObject"
8. In the Inspector click on "Overrides" and notice Spring Joint has triggered an override
9. Also notice "Revert All" does not do anything.
Expected results: Changing "Connected Anchor" values in a prefab asset won't trigger an override for prefab instances
Actual results: Changing "Connected Anchor" values in a prefab asset trigger an override for prefab instances that cannot be reverted
Reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible