Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Prefab instances detect and can't revert an override when a Joint Component's "Connected Anchor" is changed in a prefab
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project("Bug.zip")
2. Open SampleScene
3. Enter Prefab mode on GameObject.prefab
4. Select Cube(1) in the Hierarchy
5. Change any "Connected Anchor" value in the Spring Joint component
6. Exit Prefab mode
7. In the Hierarchy select "GameObject"
8. In the Inspector click on "Overrides" and notice Spring Joint has triggered an override
9. Also notice "Revert All" does not do anything.
Expected results: Changing "Connected Anchor" values in a prefab asset won't trigger an override for prefab instances
Actual results: Changing "Connected Anchor" values in a prefab asset trigger an override for prefab instances that cannot be reverted
Reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.20f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated