Search Issue Tracker
Prefab changes aren't preserved when changing the prefab itself
Drag the Character prefab into a new scene.
Delete the 'Minimap Elements' GO. When informed that this will break the prefab, select 'Continue'.
Under the root Character GO, select Apply to update the prefab and remove the Minimap Elements GO from it. You will see it removed in the project view.
In the project view, change the name of the Character prefab to something else, say 'Char'. You will see the Minimap Elements reappear in both the prefab in the project view and the instance in-scene.
There appears to be no way to get changes to 'stick' when later changing the prefab in the project view.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] C# Reflection performance is 50 to 60 times slower
- The scrollbars are moving as one when scrolling one of the scrollbars in the Array of Text Fields
- Renaming the Animation Transition applies to another Transition when Enter is not hit after the renaming
- Editor crashes on Play Mode when using Voxel Play Environment Script
- Decimal function values are incorrect when running the build with IL2CPP Scripting Backend