Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Found in [Package]
[Precision] Errors when there's a precision discrepancy between subgraphs and parent graphs.
1. Import the attached package.
2. Open the ParentGraph SG
3. Change the precision to 'Half'
4. Observe errors.
- No errors, possibly for the voronoi precision to be cast to the parent graph's precision.
- Found during the 2021.1 STW/Game Jam
Related Jira documentation ticket: DOC-2821 https://unity3d.atlassian.net/browse/DOC-2821
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds