Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
Position of slider property names move depending on what navigation is selected
1. create slider
2. observe in inspector that navigation is set to 'automatic' and that all property names below is aligned with 'navigation'
3. set navigation to 'none'
Observe how the property names are no longer aligned with 'navigation'.
See attached comparison.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted