Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
Position of slider property names move depending on what navigation is selected
1. create slider
2. observe in inspector that navigation is set to 'automatic' and that all property names below is aligned with 'navigation'
3. set navigation to 'none'
Observe how the property names are no longer aligned with 'navigation'.
See attached comparison.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'