Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Position handle - No default grid snapping when using the CTRL key
1. Open Unity, create a new project and open it
2. Create and select a Cube
3. Hold Ctrl to keep snapping on
4. Move the Cube back and forth with one of the arrows in the transform (or universal) tool
Note: Observe that the Cube doesn't snap at all.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CustomEditor] MissingReferenceExceptions are thrown when building a player when a GameObject is selected in the Hierarchy
- [Android 9] GL_INVALID_OPERATION thrown when texture.ReadPixels is called
- [Android] Gradle build system does not escape backslash character on Keystore alias password
- [Android] Texture being misread in follow up blit on Adreno 630 when blitting zero alpha into texture
- Particles are spawned in the incorrect position in Play mode when specified rotation is not along only one axis