Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Position handle - No default grid snapping when using the CTRL key
1. Open Unity, create a new project and open it
2. Create and select a Cube
3. Hold Ctrl to keep snapping on
4. Move the Cube back and forth with one of the arrows in the transform (or universal) tool
Note: Observe that the Cube doesn't snap at all.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities