Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
Position handle - No default grid snapping when using the CTRL key
1. Open Unity, create a new project and open it
2. Create and select a Cube
3. Hold Ctrl to keep snapping on
4. Move the Cube back and forth with one of the arrows in the transform (or universal) tool
Note: Observe that the Cube doesn't snap at all.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.