Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Position handle - No default grid snapping when using the CTRL key
1. Open Unity, create a new project and open it
2. Create and select a Cube
3. Hold Ctrl to keep snapping on
4. Move the Cube back and forth with one of the arrows in the transform (or universal) tool
Note: Observe that the Cube doesn't snap at all.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NavMesh.SamplePosition calculates position between nearest points incorrectly
- [UI] InputFiled Character Limit causes ArgumentOutOfRange exception while selecting text in Inspector
- [OSX] Chinese keyboard input (pinyin) are not recognized by Input.compositionString and Input.inputString
- Crash on GC_push_stack_for when using Profiler and Profiler.BeginThreadProfiling
- "Open Download Page" button in UWP build window links to a dead link