Search Issue Tracker
Duplicate in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
1. Open the attached project "performance-test-project.zip"
2. Open "Loader.unity" Scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Click "Load Heavy Scene" in the bottom left corner to load
5. Observe "time" to load in the bottom right corner.
6. Click "Load Heavy Scene" again to unload
7. Observe "time" to unload in the bottom right.
Expected result: The Scene loading and unloading time is similar to previous Editor versions
Actual result: The Scene loading and unloading time is slower than previous Editor versions
Reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.17f1, 2021.1.17f1, 2021.2.0b9, 2022.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Intensity parameter ignores Culling Mask causing incorrect lightning when additional lights are disabled
- Input.GetKeyUp is true only for the first released mouse button when releasing mouse buttons outside the Game view
- Physics objects trip and/or jump when colliding with other colliders
- [Package Manager] Release Details of Assets include HTML tags
- Rigidbody2D.IsTouching does not return true on collision for its duplicate GameObjects when ContactFilter2D and LayerMask are used