Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2022.1.X
Duplicate in 2021.2.X
Planned for 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
1. Open the attached project "performance-test-project.zip"
2. Open "Loader.unity" Scene
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Click "Load Heavy Scene" in the bottom left corner to load
5. Observe "time" to load in the bottom right corner.
6. Click "Load Heavy Scene" again to unload
7. Observe "time" to unload in the bottom right.
Expected result: The Scene loading and unloading time is similar to previous Editor versions
Actual result: The Scene loading and unloading time is slower than previous Editor versions
Reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.17f1, 2021.1.17f1, 2021.2.0b9, 2022.1.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete