Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Polygon Collider 2D is doubled in the scene when it is a child of the Rigidbody 2D and is moved in the Z axis
1. Open the attached project (doubleCollider.zip)
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Select the Test game object
4. In the Scene view, observe that the Polygon Collider 2D is doubled
Expected: the Polygon Collider 2D is not doubled when it is a child of a rigidbody and is moved in the Z axis
Reproduced in 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.7f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.0b11, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.3.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.