Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.4, 2020.1
Plugins can not open UI window that overlaps the Unity App
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached FacebookLogin.zip project
2. Build for iOS and deploy to the Xcworkspace project device
3. Press the button "Init"
4. Press the button "Login"
5. Press "Continue" on the Window overlay telling you that the app wants to use facebook.com to sign-in
Actual: Observe a window popping up and disappearing again after a second
Expected: Window stays on screen and the user can log in via the WebView
Reproducible with: 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11
iPhone 7 (iOS 12.3.1)
iPad 7th gen (iOs 13.2.2)
- The project needs cocoapods to be installed on your Mac, follow the instructions for the installation provided by the user
- Could not test with earlier versions because of the thrown errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project