Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 4.2.X
Found in [Package]
Plug-in Providers Info Tooltip or auto deselect for people making choices between Oculus vs OpenXR
Behavior Goal: "As a user, I want to easily select my target platform without any confusion information presented in the editor UI."
Since you can use Oculus and OpenXR together, it could be nice to have the following inside Plug-in Providers
Option1: *auto deselect* *OpenXR* when the user *selects* *Oculus* as Plug-in Provider
Option2: make a question mark icon + tooltip, tell people they have to unselect OpenXR to select Oculus in Plug-in Providers
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Documentation page is not displayed when the "VFX Value Noise 3D" question mark is clicked
- Texture Mipmap Streaming uses wrong scales after Materials are changed at runtime
- Texture Mipmap Streaming doesn't work with HDRP/Lit shader's UV tiling
- Object overlay camera does not render when Depth/Stencil Buffer is disabled
- Shadows are not rendered on the transparent material when the "Deferred" Rendering Path is selected