Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[PLM] Slow baking performance with LODs
In Progressive Lightmapper, adding LODs to Mesh Renderers drops the baking performance radically. This issue is much more pronounced with large projects that use lots of instances with LODs. The project attached to the case is relatively a mid-size project where the issue can be observed.
Steps for reproduction:
1) Download the project below
2) In `Assets/NextGen/Scenes`, find scenes called `Nuclear` and `Nuclear_noLOD`
3) Bake the scenes and observe the performance difference
- Baking performance (mrays/sec) and CPU usage differences can be observed across the scenes
- Not a regression
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button