Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Failed reading errors with hashID.ghd while baking
Progressive CPU Lightmapper is affected after the introduction of recent changes related to RadeonRays. "Failed reading from: hashID.ghd" errors appear in the console log now
Steps for reproduction:
1) Open scene `s2`
2) Start baking
3) Observe errors in the console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade