Search Issue Tracker
Playing full screen video causes CGContext errors on iOS
1. Open project Autorotation Copy
2. Build and run on iOS (reproduced with iPhone5 6.1.4, not reproducible iPad4 6.1, iPhone 4s 5.1.1)
3. Start video by pressing any mode
Jun 25 17:33:34 iPhone-5 AutorotateVideoKeyboardBVT <Error>: CGContextSaveGState: invalid context 0x0
Doesn't seem to have any negative effect
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces