Search Issue Tracker
Playing animation via Animator.SetBool(anim, true) causes crash on AnimatorControllerPlayable::SetRecorderData
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "Movement" scene
3. Press Play
4. Press Z to play the attack animation
Actual result: Unity freezes/crashes.
Reproducible with: 5.5.5f1, 5.6.4p1, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b6, 2018.1.0a1.
Note: If using Animator.Play instead of Animator.SetBool, Unity doesn't crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off perfomance samplers for samplers disabled in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets