Search Issue Tracker
Playing animation via Animator.SetBool(anim, true) causes crash on AnimatorControllerPlayable::SetRecorderData
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "Movement" scene
3. Press Play
4. Press Z to play the attack animation
Actual result: Unity freezes/crashes.
Reproducible with: 5.5.5f1, 5.6.4p1, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b6, 2018.1.0a1.
Note: If using Animator.Play instead of Animator.SetBool, Unity doesn't crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's Transform Position and Rotation are always highlighted even after Applying changes
- [Regression] Clicking Collab window tab while it's open reopens it instead of closing
- LWRP shadow pass doesnt support alpha clip
- [iOS 12] Xcode reports ~4 times higher memory usage on iOS 12 compared to iOS 11
- [iOS] [XR] Device with iOS 8 and iOS 9 hangs when using XRSettings.LoadDeviceByName()