Search Issue Tracker
Playing animation via Animator.SetBool(anim, true) causes crash on AnimatorControllerPlayable::SetRecorderData
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "Movement" scene
3. Press Play
4. Press Z to play the attack animation
Actual result: Unity freezes/crashes.
Reproducible with: 5.5.5f1, 5.6.4p1, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b6, 2018.1.0a1.
Note: If using Animator.Play instead of Animator.SetBool, Unity doesn't crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are placed wrongly when using Bounces in Lighting
- [Vulkan] Editor crashes on startup when loading a project
- New GameObject is not created in the active scene in builds
- 16 bit tiff import is corrupted if source file is grayscale
- Playables give a different pose to Mecanim