Search Issue Tracker
Playing animation via Animator.SetBool(anim, true) causes crash on AnimatorControllerPlayable::SetRecorderData
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "Movement" scene
3. Press Play
4. Press Z to play the attack animation
Actual result: Unity freezes/crashes.
Reproducible with: 5.5.5f1, 5.6.4p1, 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b6, 2018.1.0a1.
Note: If using Animator.Play instead of Animator.SetBool, Unity doesn't crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Opening Version control window while Work Offline is enabled will cause editor to keep trying to connect to VCS server
- [Gameroom] InputField doesn't accept characters after minimising a maximised window
- Missing Avatar assignement in A$ "Mecanim GDC2013 Sample Project"
- [OSX] Menu item becomes inactive if custom window is closed before progress bar.
- Reimporting FBX without Animations causes the Mesh to move to another position but the Pivot remains in the same position