Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X
[Mobile] PlayerSettings Version input field not saving when multiple Inspectors are open
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached “ProjectSettings.zip” Unity project
2. Have two Inspector windows open
3. Open Player Settings
4. Enter a new value for Version field in iOS panel
5. Click in Hierarchy/Project window to hide PlayerSettings
6. Open Player Settings again (Repeat from step 4 with the other Inspector window if the value was saved)
Version number has changed to the entered value
Version number was not saved and did not change
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0a5, 2017.3.0b11, 2017.2.0p3, 2017.1.2p3, 5.6.4p3, 5.6.2f1, 5.6.1f1, 5.6.0p1, 5.6.0f2
Didn’t reproduce in: 5.6.0f1, 5.6.0b1
Note: Only happens while editing Version field in iOS PlayerSettings panel with iOS as the target platform.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached