Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.4
[Mobile] PlayerSettings Version input field not saving when multiple Inspectors are open
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached “ProjectSettings.zip” Unity project
2. Have two Inspector windows open
3. Open Player Settings
4. Enter a new value for Version field in iOS panel
5. Click in Hierarchy/Project window to hide PlayerSettings
6. Open Player Settings again (Repeat from step 4 with the other Inspector window if the value was saved)
Version number has changed to the entered value
Version number was not saved and did not change
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0a5, 2017.3.0b11, 2017.2.0p3, 2017.1.2p3, 5.6.4p3, 5.6.2f1, 5.6.1f1, 5.6.0p1, 5.6.0f2
Didn’t reproduce in: 5.6.0f1, 5.6.0b1
Note: Only happens while editing Version field in iOS PlayerSettings panel with iOS as the target platform.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone